In Home/Hospital coaching
Sometimes families need home visits to learn new replacement habits. Some parental behaviors are so engrained and unconscious that the parent doesn’t even realize what harmful things they are doing. Other times, they know but just need coaching on specific alternative responses to their children’s particular behaviors.
Home visits are more expensive than office visits, but they are available, and coaches do not cost as much as interns or therapists.
The Parenting & Theory Class is a prerequisite for couples counseling, and our very best work is in the context of the Relationship Skills Workshop.
The Parenting Class
- Week 1: HOW TO MAKE A PERSONALITY
- Week 2: PREVENTIVE DIAGNOSIS
- Week 3: HEALING
- Week 4: STAGES AND AGES
- Week 5: IMPRINTING
- Week 6: FAITH PARENTING
- Week 7: DISCIPLINE
- Week 8: RELATIONSHIPS (& GRADUATION)
Relationship Skills Workshop
- Couples and singles discuss interpersonal relationship issues and receive feedback and mirroring followed by replacement skills. Need not be parents to participate.
- 4 hours, two times monthly, led by varying therapists, interns and coaches