The Parenting & Theory Class is a prerequisite for couples counseling, and our very best work is in the context of the Relationship Skills Workshop.
The Parenting Class
format: lecture, audience: adult, length: 8 weeks (1 day/week for 2.5hrs)
- Week 1: HOW TO MAKE A PERSONALITY
- Week 2: PREVENTIVE DIAGNOSIS
- Week 3: HEALING
- Week 4: STAGES AND AGES
- Week 5: IMPRINTING
- Week 6: FAITH PARENTING
- Week 7: DISCIPLINE
- Week 8: RELATIONSHIPS (& GRADUATION)
Relationship Skills Workshop
format: workshop, audience: adults, length: 4 hrs. - 2x / month
- Couples and singles discuss interpersonal relationship issues and receive feedback and mirroring followed by replacement skills. Need not be parents to participate.
- 4 hours, two times monthly, led by varying therapists, interns and coaches