Becoming a therapist......
1. For graduate students interested in our trainee/internships: Click here to download PaRC's Internship Packet
2. For students taking the class:
If, after you have taken the class, you decide that you want to become a Causal Therapist, you will need to begin doing the work, yourself. The steps below are prerequisites to achieving this goal.
* Master Parent is a designation awarded to any student of the theory who completes the class a minimum of four times.
The Parenting Class
- Week 1: HOW TO MAKE A PERSONALITY
- Week 2: PREVENTIVE DIAGNOSIS
- Week 3: HEALING
- Week 4: STAGES AND AGES
- Week 5: IMPRINTING
- Week 6: FAITH PARENTING
- Week 7: DISCIPLINE
- Week 8: RELATIONSHIPS (& GRADUATION)
Relationship Skills Workshop
- Couples and singles discuss interpersonal relationship issues and receive feedback and mirroring followed by replacement skills. Need not be parents to participate.
- 4 hours, two times monthly, led by varying therapists, interns and coaches